Please keep these Criteria for evaluating web sites (Kent State University) in mind whenever using online resources.
Bibles & Bible Study Tools
Blue Letter Bible & Bible study tools:
HarperCollins Christian Publishing:
e-Sword – Downloadable Bible study and sermon preparation tool
Greek study tools
- Interlinear New Testament
- Liddell Scott Greek/English Lexicon
- Persus Project The Perseus Project at Tufts University is the foremost Digital Library for the classical world, if not for the Humanities in general. In its collection of Greek and Roman materials, readers will find many of the canonical texts read today. The Greek collection approaches 8 million words and the Latin collection currently has 5.5 million. In addition, many English language dictionaries, other reference works, translations, and commentaries are included, so that anyone with an internet connection has access to the equivalent of a respectable College Classics library.
- New Testament Greek Lexicon
- Robertson’s Word Pictures of the New Testament
- Strong’s Concordance with Greek and Hebrew Lexicon
- Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words
Religion / Philosophy Study Tools
- Bible Atlas
- Exegetical Resources
- Nave’s Topical Bible
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
- The Barna Group
- Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue. Includes help with MLA formatting.
- Library of Congress Virtual Reference Shelf
- The Internet Public Library
To suggest additional links, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org