Reserve a study room
Collaborative Workroom Reservation Policies and Procedures
- The group study rooms are intended for current student academic use.
- RESERVATIONS HAVE PRIORITY. If you are using a room and do not have a reservation, you must leave when asked by a group that has a valid reservation. To make a reservation, go to the online reservation system. Reservations can be made through the end of a given semester and you must have a valid NHCC e-mail address. Upon selecting available reservation times, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm your reservation. You must click the link in that e-mail within 30 minutes to confirm and complete the reservation process.
- Upon confirming your reservation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Save this e-mail as it will be used to settle disputes about who has reserved and has permission to use the room. You will have a TEN MINUTE GRACE PERIOD for your reservation. If your group is not present within ten minutes of the start of your reserved time, another group may use the room.
- On any calendar day, you may reserve a maximum of TWO HOURS. Please be considerate of other users and reserve no more time than you will actually need.
- Priority use is given to GROUPS OF TWO or more. If you are alone in a room you may be asked to relocate in order to accommodate a group of two or more.
- Save your booking confirmation e-mail as it will be used to verify your reservation in the event that two groups claim to have a reservation for the same space and time.
- The group rooms will be very popular so please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space. To do so, simply click the link provided in your room booking confirmation e-mail.
You must make reservations through our online reservation tool. If you need help, please ask the library staff.
We appreciate your patience as we launch this highly anticipated new service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Group Study Rooms, our policies, or the online reservation system, please contact the librarian firstname.lastname@example.org.